Saturday 1 November 2008

Suzhou

I'm a little bit outdated with my blog postings here regarding my trip to China 2 months ago ( 2 months!). However, my heart is still at China enjoying it's autumn/winter season. I longed to wear winter jackets and walk along the street displaying my imaginary pair of boots. Well, my physical is still stuck in Malaysia, particularly Kuala Lumpur.
Nevertheless, let's see where I've been in Suzhou.

A beautiful river where the lady would sing some old Suzhou folk songs while rowing the boat

Mini Venetta Ice-cream. Took forever to melt

Ou yuan is also known as the The Couple's Garden Retreat in Ping Jiang Road


This is one of the halls


The corridors to many rooms


This carvings is really marvellously done. 3D

The scenic pond in the house. Look at the clear reflections on water!

The hall proper


The old boats which will take us all back to the bus stand

Me and my mom enjoying the cruise



Listen to the lady sings



As we were heading off to another hotspot, I managed to catch this sunset. Do you remember that I took a photo of Hangzhou's sunrise?

Next stop--> Tian Du Qiao

Over here, 2 of our lucky tour members managed to buy all 4 bags of ginko at RMB10 each! Damn cheap!

Next morning, we visited the Silk factory


How does my new jacket looks like? Bought in Suzhou


Behind me, the Silk factory. I bought 2 silk pillows at total RMN480

0 Yawns:

LinkWithin

Related Posts

Say "NO" to coal fire power plant in Sabah

Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition »