Sunday 16 December 2007

Field Trip

The last time I had a field trip with my fellow classmates were.........................erm.........I CANT REMEMBER. It must have been a long long long time ago until I totally forgot about the idea. Well, lucky for me this time where CLP class of 2007/8 got their FIRST ever field trip organized by the college. Wow! This trip was held on the 6th December 2007.

Furthermore, majority of us who have just recently graduated were extremely thrilled and excited to go on a tour together. But before you are more excited than I am, let me tell you, we went to the Courts at Jalan Duta, Ibu Pejabat Kontingen and Brickfields Police Station. Anymore 'wow' effect? Of course, who wants to miss such a rare opportunity because after this trip, how else do we know when we can travel together again, eventhough it's within KL. Some of us in the future may meet frequently in courts or police station, but it's certainly different to go to these places in a different capacity.



Library! Search for a true nerd


Eligible young 'tongue twisters'


I shall spy on your whereabouts! Hehehe


Besides all these, my day has ended with a magnificent view of KLCC.. Please admire my artwork.


0 Yawns:

LinkWithin

Related Posts

Say "NO" to coal fire power plant in Sabah

Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition »