Tuesday 25 January 2011

Shaking hands a Malaysian issue?

In Malaysia, whether someone wants to shake hands or not is a huge issue!

In headlines : Normala defends refusal to shake hands with men with came up because MCA (or rather Chua Soi Lek) has problems with people who refuses to shake hands. I mean......................*lost for words.



I for one believe that whether someone who shakes hands or not is not a problem. .I can accept those who refuse to shake hand as a clash of culture.  It's fair that we can't force someone to go against his/her religion or personal convictions. No problem.

Not shaking hand is good simply because we don't have to touch anyone's hand who just sneezed, dug his nose, scratched his body, removed a wedgie etc..Even better because girls doesn't have to touch any hamsap hands belonging to those who shake hands just to see whether we have applied enough lotions. 

But I will still shake hands lah..just to show I'm pleased to meet the person. And I promise to keep my hands clean when doing so.

0 Yawns:

LinkWithin

Related Posts

Say "NO" to coal fire power plant in Sabah

Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition »