Monday 9 June 2008

The dread

Well, I supposed it happens...yesterday night, I dreamt that I would fail CLP. I dreamt that I will be collecting my results tomorrow. So my juniors wrote me cards consoling me about the exam...about not passing and it's ok.

Today at this point of time, I'm so depressed knowing that the nightmare is drawing near and it's very near now. It's already less than 40 days to 'death sentence'. At the same time, I'm struggling at Land Law. Evidence is not too bad already.

Ok I'm not going to indulge in saying which college is better because at the end of the day, all we want is to pass our exams and the college just want to make money. BUT, having lecturers who don't prepare their class is BAD. Purely wasting our already limited time.

0 Yawns:

LinkWithin

Related Posts

Say "NO" to coal fire power plant in Sabah

Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition »