Thursday 7 August 2008

Recap: After exam

On the last day of exam, I can hardly swallow my lunch because I was sooooooooooo exhausted! Few of us went to watch Dark Knight in Midvalley. I must say that the late Heath Ledger is superb acting as Joker! His acting was even better than the Batman himself. And of course Maggie Gyllenhaal was so charming in the show. I still remember her character in The Secretary. She looks a lot like Gwyneth Paltrow and Kirsten Dunst.




The after exam look..all with dark faces..Deborah can't even look straight at the camera


No camera inside the cinema!

At night, we had dinner with some future lawyers like Rosey and Samuel. So much of inspiration of meeting them after the exams to get some ideas what will become of us if we happen to chamber.

By 8.30pm that night (23rd July 2008), I was dropped dead tired and had to go home. Brain started to malfunction.

0 Yawns:

LinkWithin

Related Posts

Say "NO" to coal fire power plant in Sabah

Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition »