Monday 17 September 2007

Mind boggling

You know, having too much free time makes me sit and think more. It's not that I don't think a lot, but I'm now thinking more than usual. I'm akin to an old retired lady who tough she could finally enjoy the remaining days of her life with so much free time, so many things to do. Or so she thought.


It's good to have free time (free days) sometimes especially after having a tight and horrible schedule and then all you could think about is a good holiday. Yes, that's what on every student's mind after a terrible exam stress, or, a long overdue work project.


But a too long holiday might not be good if you're someone who is healthy physically and have so much vibrant aspirations in life. 2-3 weeks would be sufficient to restore the lazy bones. I am a person who dream of having short but frequent holidays. It encourages me to look forward to life every now and then. For example: after a long week of work, it's good to have 2-3 days off to do something which I missed during the week. I like being a little bit busy, a little bit full on the schedule and have a little bit time for myself. Being young, there's so much things to learn, to see, to experience. Yes? But things don't usually come the way we want it to be.


Now that I really have to much time to spare with no one to spend with, 'holidays' doesn't sound as excitingly fun at all. I'm like this bear, tearing calendar to speed up the days.

0 Yawns:

LinkWithin

Related Posts

Say "NO" to coal fire power plant in Sabah

Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition »