Monday 21 December 2009

Hot Lookalikes


When I watched Inglourious Basterds last month, I thought the guy who acted as Private Frederick Zoller was the same guy from American Pie 2. Just as I thought August Diehl was Macaulay Culkin!

This is Daniel Bruhl of Inglourious Basterds. Quite handsome.

Because he's good looking, his character in the movie, Private Zoller, is forgiven for irritatingly pursuing Shosanna Dreyfus. His insistence came too strong towards the end when he became frustrated that Shosanna wasn't returning the same feelings. He even shot Shosanna and both died in the theater room. Why did you shoot her??!!

But never mind. Because he's handsome, I will forgive. And I like the way he speaks his French (was French, right?)




And here we have a TVB Hong Kong version of Bruhl - Leo Lee Wai Kay. It's extremely difficult to get pictures of Leo in websites simply because he hasn't been in any lead roles, or the least any supporting roles in drama series. I got this nerdy photo of him from the promotional advertisement of At the Threshold of an Era where he acted as Jason Yip.

When I watched Legal Entanglement which is airing at TVB XingHe now, I thought, "Hey he looks somewhat like Daniel Bruhl". Don't you think so?




And of course, how can I forget Seann William Scott, the goofy guy at American Pie 2 and Evolution. He looked surprisingly gorgeous in recent photos, with stunning smiles. How can you not like him. How can you simply not????





0 Yawns:

LinkWithin

Related Posts

Say "NO" to coal fire power plant in Sabah

Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition »