Tuesday 3 July 2007

A dull and plain Jane

Do i conclude working life is indeed boring and unmeaningful? Like last year, I still think that working 8-5pm in the office alone is definitely going to make me mundane especially IF there's not internet connection available in the office. It's like frog being kept under the coconut shell T_T.
Ok, forget about office.

When i was on my way back, I noticed an 'extraordinary' event where the roads in my taman has been filled with good new tar! Why extraordinary?
  • 1st, the roads here are still good mah, why need to have new tar?
  • 2nd, they never scrap off the old tar making our houses look as if it's shrinking to the ground (there has been complain in Taman Seputeh, Damai on this issue as well. The folks now have to battle with floods bcoz their house looks as if below ground level).
  • If they have to mend roads, could have done it like 2,3 or 4 years ago right? why only now? (Anticipating the big E day). I hope there'll be no floods in my taman.

However, it definitely feels superb driving on a 'new' road

0 Yawns:

LinkWithin

Related Posts

Say "NO" to coal fire power plant in Sabah

Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition »